Entertainment

What HOLLYWOOD’s HIGHEST PAID ACTRESS Just SAID ABOUT JESUS Will Make You FURIOUS

By

on

VIA| Hollywood celebrity snowflakes love two things – living a life of excess, and insulting conservatives and Christians.

Just take remarks by Tinseltown’s highest-paid actress, Jennifer Lawrence, when she let loose on Christians from how home state of Kentucky.

In an interview with Vogue magazine, Lawrence was asked what she thought about that Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to sign gay marriage licenses.

Lawrence used the opportunity to insult not only Christians, but the Christian faith itself.

“All those people holding their crucifixes, which may as well be pitchforks, thinking they’re fighting the good fight. I grew up in Kentucky. I know how they are,” spewed Lawrence.

“It’s 2015 and gay people can get married and we think that we’ve come so far, so, yay! But have we? I don’t want to stay quiet about that stuff,” she continued.

Like it or not, American Christians make up a majority of the movie-going public.

Soooo, probably not a good idea to piss them off if your living depends on them buying movie tickets.

About admin

6 Comments

1. All American

May 30, 2017 at 13:37

Can we say, “Professional suicide?” What a POS!

2. Tom Mechura

May 30, 2017 at 18:49

Your so wrong Missy, I beg you to listen because you aren’t going to be fullfield with the material things you think are so important to you. Let him into your life and I can say from my own life was almost gone in a blink of an eye. I was missed by a train by a hair,but my life was saved by the grace of god by forcing me to turn my head to the left and in a second with his breaks locked up flew by me only to stop several hundred feet down the track’s. I had someone or maybe my guardian angel watching over me and you or anyone will never tell me the good lord is not true to life.

3. Phyona Brackney

May 31, 2017 at 00:24

Jennifer Lawrence, I’m not sure who you are, but it says the highest paid actress in Hollywood. Well I’m sure not for long after that interview. It doesn’t matter to me what film you may be in I would never watch it just because you are in it. And it states very clearly in the bible that homosexuality is a son. A marriage is between a man and a woman. That is what a real marriage is. Go blow your smoke somewhere else, because frankly all this crap has gone on too long now. Its time to stop this childish behavior. Grow up and be an adult and deal with this in an adult manner. I dealt with Obama’s presidency in an adult manner, it’s time you democrats did the same here.

4. Deb

May 31, 2017 at 08:19

Everything I’ve heard about hell is that it hotter than hot. To have to burn for eternity doesn’t sound like something I ever want to do, so wise up Lawence, God will not be mocked. Ask him for forgivance before it’s too late!

5. Mary Bozsum

May 31, 2017 at 12:33

She can say what she wants, she can believe what she wants and even have all the money she wants. None of that will help her when she dies and stands before God on her judgement day. And hears what He has to say. Really sad. People like her think they know it all and don’t believe. They are in for a rude awaking.

6. Johnny Rose

June 1, 2017 at 19:07

The stupid idiot will answer for every idol word when she stands before her maker! It won’t matter what she believes or doesn’t believe, GOD will judge by his word!